Converse Trainers Leather
Officials said it took a while to find the source of the leak because of the number of rooms and levels in the building.
Click to watch News 9's coverage. and noticed a strong odor of gas. That employee called 911, and fire crews found what they called extremely high gas readings.
No one was hurt in the Portsmouth incident."I like it when it works out this way," said fire Deputy Chief Carl Roediger. "New York was on everybody's mind, and that's the last thing that you want."
EXPLOSION IN NEW YORK CITY. FORTUNATELY THIS INCIDENT DID IN SAFELY. WE TALKED TO THE STORE OWNER ABOUT THE CAUSE OF THE SCARE. JUST AFTER 8:00 AN EMPLOYEE WAS OPENING THE STORE FOR THE DAY AND NOTICED A STRONG ODOR OF GAS AND IMMEDIATELY CALLED 911. WHEN FIRE CREWS GOT ON SCENE THURSDAY MORNING, THEY SAY GAS METER READINGS CAME BACK EXTREMELY HIGH. POWER WAS QUICKLY CUT TO THE BUILDING. A SECTION OF ROUTE ONE WAS SHUT DOWN AND NEARBY BUSINESSES AND HOMES WERE EVACUATED. MOST OF THE STAFF WAS OUTSIDE WAITING TO MAKE SURE WAS CLEAR TO GET INSIDE BECAUSE THERE WAS A STRONG ODOR THAT THEY THOUGHT WAS GAS. IT WAS REALLY, REALLY STRONG. THE OWNER COULD NOT HELP BUT IN NOTE YESTERDAY'S GAS EXPLOSION IN NEW YORK CITY WHICH LEVEL TO APARTMENT BUILDINGS AND LEFT AT LEAST SEVEN PEOPLE DEAD. ENFORCEMENT, NO ONE WAS HURT EVERY I LIKE IT WHEN IT WORKS OUT THIS WAY. NEW YORK WAS STILL IN EVERYBODY'S MIND. THE SOURCE OF THE LEAGUE TOOK A WHILE TO FIND BECAUSE OF THE NUMBER OF ROOMS AND DIFFERENT LEVELS OF GAS THROUGHOUT THE BUILDING. WE FOUND THAT A HEATER HAD DISCONNECTED FROM A SUPPLY PIPE SO IT WAS JUST PUMPING GAS INTO THE BUILDING. WE'RE NOT SURE HOW LONG THAT HAD BEEN GOING ON. FIRE OFFICIALS SAY THAT EIGHT EMPLOYEES WHO TRY TO OPEN THE STORE THIS MORNING Converse Top Sider Shoes
Abrams said he couldn't help but recall Wednesday's gas explosion in New York City that leveled two apartment buildings and left at least seven dead.
"What we Converse Trainers Leather found was a heater had disconnected from a supply pipe, so it was just pumping gas into the building," Roediger said. "We are not sure how long that had been going on."
Gas leak shuts down Route Converse All Star 2 Low Tops
clear to get inside because there was a strong odor of gas," said Doug Abrams, owner of Allen Wayside Furniture.
1 in Portsmouth
"Most of the staff was outside waiting to make sure it was Converse All Star Ox Leather Mens
ARE VERY LUCKY THEY NOTICED THE SMELL AND CALLED 911. THEY SAID THAT THE GAS LEVEL WAS RIDICULOUSLY HIGH, SO EVERYBODY DID THE RIGHT INK. IT WAS A DID THE RIGHT THING. IT WAS A BLESSING THERE WAS NO DAMAGE. ELECTRICITY WAS TURNED BACK
Fire officials said the eight employees who tried to open the store in the morning are very lucky they noticed the smell and called 911.
Converse Trainers Leather
Gucci Belt Black Green Red